I think I am in love with CEP Compression Socks…..
|CEP Compression – The Intelligent Sportswear|
|Rockin’ the CEP Pink!|
- They are breathable and manage moisture well – my feet and legs were actually among the cooler parts of my body on Saturday.
- The socks are made from 85% polyamid and 15% spandex and are extremely lightweight. I did not feel like I was wearing knee socks.
- The feeling of being, well, compressed – it’s almost like I can feel my muscles absorbing oxygen-rich blood and using the nutrients to their full potential. My legs actually felt great on Saturday – it is my endurance that is suffering a little bit.
- My legs felt less sore on Sunday (this was the longest distance I have run in several weeks), and I felt completely recovered from my workout in no time. Can I just wear these socks all of the time?
- I think they may have actually helped me knee remain stable without prohibiting the movement of the muscles (which is the only way my knee will get stronger). While I had some knee pain for the first few miles on Saturday, I experienced NO KNEE PAIN on Sunday. Not even while going up/down the stairs!
- They look awesome!
What I don’t love as much:
- The price. They are $59.95 online and while that price impacts my budget, it is worth it for how well I felt. According to CEP, they last about 6 months if taken care of properly (gentle cycle on the washer, cold water, sport wash and line dry). I would totally reinvest in a pair!
- Improved blood circulation and overall leg health.
- Reduce vibration (thus, shin splints) to increase oxygen and promote healing.
- Increases oxygento optimize muscles and remove lactic acid.
- Increases blood flow to increase warmth in the muscles.
|Please see additional sizing information HERE.|
Want these beauties to be YOUR’S?
Tweet about this giveaway and include @wordstorunby and @CEPCOMPRESSION in your tweet (+2)