There are a lot of words in the dictionary beginning with the word word (do not try to say I did not get excited for things like screen-shots and snippet tools!):
While Word-of-Mouth, Wordfinder, Wordy and even Word of God Wednesday all sounded enticing – I really like Word-for-Word Wednesday. After all, these are my Words to Run By and I am not feeling particularly wordless (although you may be wishing I was after this post).
So, what is with all the words? I want to give a shout out to my running crew turned blogland buddies – go check out this blogs for inspiration, advice, hilarity and other running fun! All of these ladies bring something unique to the world of running and training – their own perspective. Find your niche with us! 😉
- Running on Words by [the other] Sarah – I’m a 20-something first-time blogger trying to cope with the uncertainty by running.
- The Adventures of the Little Running Bohemian by Judi – I don’t run to win. I run to finish. There’s something quite insane about running 13.1 miles to find the path to my own peace….or just to be able to say that I did something that most don’t.
- Running for Two by Mandy- The bottom line – can you run while pregnant? ABSOLUTELY! Different things will be sore after runs then pre-pregnancy though.
- Finish Strong by Amy – Finish Strong no matter what running throws at you! I just finished running my first half marathon and will be training for another one in October. I am also training for a sprint triathlon in June.
- One Girl One Dog Running by Wendy – I’m a runner, skier, snowboarder and all-around athlete and lover of life. I recently picked up and moved from Columbus, OH to Salt Lake City, UT to take advantage of the outdoor lifestyle.
- My Running Journal by LeDawn – New to running, mom of 3 teens. Likes to play racquetball, run, bike, journal in Moleskine & yes even knit. I also love technology & reading via my latest cool gadget – a kindle3!
- Runner Moose by Deb – I’m a newbie runner in Columbus OH, training with MIT.
- Running My Life by Heather – Run a Marathon Change your life? Catchy little slogan right, but it has proven true for me. This is my little corner of the blog world to share about my training and my life.
- Jessica’s Training Blog – I’m a journalist and new-found jogger in Central Ohio. Just another running blog? I don’t think so!
In other not necessarly related to words news – have I told you lately that I have an addiction to hot sauce? The hotter, the better.
Imagine my complete and utter shock when meandering through the grocery store’s international aisle this evening…
…Not one, but two of my favorite hot sauces now available in jumbo sizes:
I’m pretty sure the lady next to me was more than scared when I (a) screeched rather loudly not once, but twice, (b) pulled out my cell phone and started snapping photos and (3) called my husband to proclaim the good news.
What about you? Do you obsess over hot sauce and worry about having enough to last you until Armageddon and then some? Have you ever let it interfere with one of your runs? If you had to choose, would you buy hot sauce over regular food? Do you take pictures of seemingly total random things to post about it later? Am I the only one who gets all worked up over things like screen-shots and, well, hot sauce?
Until the next mile marker,